Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

Ribbon like stool Constipated On and off ill have a good bowel movement Been about a week 31 year old male Do not exercise Drink...
Hello just to state I am a 23-year-old male. I went to a walk-in clinic for some stomach issues, particular pain on the left side, that c...
Hi so I am a 22 year old male with no immediate family history of cancer, but on Monday I started having constipation issues, then that n...
Hi! My Mom took a whole abdominal CT scan with triple contrast last April 26, 2018. The impression says: 'Hepatomegaly with moderate fatt...
Dx Colon Cancer met to peritoneum 4/17, ascendent colon removed and underwent Hipec surgery. Did 6 cycles of Folfox following surgery. N...
Hey, I'm 15, and have been pondering the cause of my symptoms. My parents won't listen to me and think I have a hemorrhoid or experience...
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.