Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
I had a root canal done about 2 months ago on a badly abcessed tooth (dentist drilled out the tooth to release the pressure and then gave...
I had 27 teeth pulled four days ago and a full set of dentures put in. My teeth were all badly infected at the time of extraction. Now I ...
I had a root canal in a lower molar a week ago. The dentist said that there was infection deep below the root which left a large pocket....
sir, my mom has got her upper wisdom tooth extracted.the tooth was infected and it had only its root embedded in gum tissue.the crown...
I had tooth #19 that needed a root canal about 6 months ago and went through with it and all seemed ok, except at the end after the crown...
About 4 years ago I started experiencing pain in my left upper first molar when eating anything (not heat-related at this time). I was to...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.