Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
Hello, I am 45 years old. I had a root canal done about 10 years ago that started to give me problems a couple years ago, namely infe...
I have two broken wisdom teeth that I have had for a few years now both on the same side of the mouth one on top and one on bottom. The t...
I go to the dentist every 6 months for a cleaning and brush and floss on a daily basis. I also have seen a physician and periodonist. My ...
i am having a problem with a bad breath. i don't know actually if the bad odor is come from my mouth or from inside my nose. every time ...
Hi Doc, I had 4 wisdom tooth pulled 6 days ago. I still have numbness in left lower lip. the left bottom wisdom tooth gave dentist a p...
I am a 27 yr old married, female, with an 18 month old. I have had these symptoms for over three months and have seen three doctors. I...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.