Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
no stiches my gums and immediately put the dentures in my mouth.One of the "post" I had from my partials he said was hard to get out and ...
I am a 44 year old woman who would like to take good care of my smile for as long as I can. My side and back teeth seem to be gradualy be...
Okay well let's see i think i might have a cavity in the middle of my two front teeth.It is starting to get alittle black it don't hurt...
Hello, I just returned from the dentist and they advised me to either have my tooth # 3 extracted or get a root canal. I do not want t...
I've brought my father to 2 e.n.t. a dentist and oral surgeon, and uconn test and smell clinic. They found bacteria and a fungal infectio...
2 days ago, I had severe tooth pain that came out of nowhere. It was my upper left side, 2nd molar from the back. The pain was incredible...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.