Aa
A
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
1 - 20 (of 1726) questions
Hi everyone, I've Had restrictive cardiomyopathy with limited activity since I was 8 yrs old. I'm now 26 and just 3 months ago was given ...
The summary states: This is probably an abnormal lexiscan myocardial perfusion study because of abnormal gated lv wall motion and systol...
I have been having some highCholesterol level for 3 years now. I was on medication in and out as I develop side effects to the statin dru...
Looking for people who have reached over 11 years of surviving heart failure?
water build up on stomach and liver, pushing into lungs causing labored breathing.
I am 66 years old, 5 ft 2 in and weigh 108 lbs. I have been on a vegan diet for 13 months, just had my cholesterol screening and was sho...
One day I was finding it especially difficult to breathe easy and suddenly I felt the urge to throw up and it was quite a lot of what jus...
I am a 32 yr old male just diagnosed with CHF the doc. says my heart is pumping only 40% of the blood out each time it pumps. He says 50%...
My dad is in kidney faliure with one kidney and stage 4 with other, he also has alot of issues, such as, congestive heart faliure, heart ...
Hello I am seeking advice on if there are any alternatives to a triple heart bypass. My father in law is 71 and had a heart attack...
I am 35 years old and a mother of 3. I work a desk job, inside and it requires very little physical labor. I have put on about 100 pounds...
My father is 56 years old & has left sided heart failure & heart disease, he has had 5 heart attacks a quadruple bypass, stents too. ...

I was diagnosed w/ dilated Cardiomyopathy 12 years ago w/ an ejection fraction of 25%. They thought the cause of it was from alcoholism....
I'm interested in learning anything I can about stem cell therapy for idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. I've checked out the clinical t...
Can someone diagnosed with chf describe their cough to me? I am not diagnosed, lexiscan and echo is scheduled for next week. I have extre...
I recently had an echocardiogram and was diagnosed with "moderate left ventricular diastolic dysfunction, grade 2 ". Does the mean i hav...
For the past month I've been experiencing a cough, occasional palpitations, and sometimes having trouble taking very deep breaths and upo...
89OhioState experiencing leg pain and swelling from vein grafting from his Triple Bypass CABG in Feb 2017. It is worse when I drive for...
I went to a cardiologist a few months ago for chest pain, he told me I was fine but my EF was 45-50. Went to one for a second opinion and...
Hi all, I’m new here and after some advice. I’ve just received the results from my echo and it says I have Global Hypokinesia with mi...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538184537
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.