Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Coronavirus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to COVID-19, and other coronaviruses.
1 - 6 (of 234) questions
So, it's probably obvious I have some anxiety, but I just keep hearing things about the vaccines and how they might affect my future fert...
I went to the gym yesterday. There were about 35 people in the gym, but I kept my neck gaiter (more cloth than polyester). I wiped off ev...
I’m a 26 year old male with no pre-existing health conditions other than general anxiety and panic disorder. I take 50 mg of Zoloft daily...
I am so afraid of the side effects I might get from the covid19 vaccine. It's all so seemingly random, and I don't know if I'll be fine, ...
Hi everyone, I have done the Astra Zeneca vaccine which is know to cause very very rarely clots. I heared clots might travel from legs...
I had the first dose and no side effects at all, but I'm going soon for the second dose in a couple of weeks and have read elsewhere that...
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.