Aa
A
A
A
Close

Current Events . . . Group

This is a place where we can discuss current events - what happens around the world and is reported in the news. Healthy debates and discussions regarding issues we feel strongly about will be allowed; however, personal attacks will not be tolerated, nor will threads and/or comments that are determined to be argumentative, combative, or offensive. Name calling, ridicule and abusive language are not allowed (per MH Terms of Use); this includes the title of your thread.
1 - 20 (of 7568) questions
By Caroline Kelly Updated 8:53 PM ET, Mon December 31, 2018 (CNN)A federal employee labor union is suing the US government for requi...
If we're down Russia using FB, YouTube, Twiter. etc. to overthrow the elections, what's next, Tiddly Winks? WASHINGTON — Russian agents ...
"We're going to have a shutdown": Trump blames Democrats in video tweet From CNN's Liz Stark In a video released on Twitter Friday ...
By Sally Kohn, CNN Political Commentator Updated 12:53 PM ET, Mon December 3, 2018 (CNN) Hey Republicans, grow up! When my youn...
He's a US citizen born in Philadelphia. He says ICE detained him anyway By Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN Updated 2:23 AM ET, Tue December ...
(CNN)Matthew Whitaker, the acting US attorney general, was on the advisory board of a Florida company that was shut down by the Federal ...
Whitey Bulger Is Dead in Prison at 89; Long-Hunted Boston Mob Boss Image James (Whitey) Bulger in a police booking photo after a 1953...
No link but was just wondering what thoughts were of this approaching caravan?
Here’s what the candidates for governor have to say. By Adam C. Smith and Kirby Wilson Yesterday TAMPA — President Trump is right t...
By Ariane de Vogue, CNN Supreme Court Reporter Updated 8:19 PM ET, Wed October 10, 2018 (CNN)Chief Justice John Roberts said in a le...
Mail bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc was arrested today in south Florida and charged with making threats against former presidents and other exp...
October 16 at 11:38 PM Three days before Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in the United States earlier this year for a n...
By Steve Almasy, CNN Updated 7:43 PM ET, Tue October 16, 2018 (CNN)Citing a maritime law from the 1850s, the companies that operated...
https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/tropical-storm-hurricane-michael-florida/index.html ARE YOU GOING TO BE ALRIGHT? Or is it too early t...
Anyone who watches TV courtroom dramas knows that memory can't be trusted. Eyewitnesses believe that their recall is complete and perfect...
"Brett Kavanaugh was sworn in on Saturday as the 114th Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, after the Senate voted largely along party...
By Dan Merica, Eric Bradner and Gregory Krieg, CNN Updated 9:49 PM ET, Fri October 5, 2018 (CNN)Sen. Susan Collins was already one o...
Hello Everyone. I think I am well enough to give it another shot.I'll try to keep up and try not to post on my bad days An easy indicator...
This used to be such an active place. Why did folks stop commenting?
Gillum raises profile — and cash — in Florida as DeSantis gets quiet By MARC CAPUTO and MATT DIXON 09/04/2018 05:03 AM EDT ...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.