Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2567) questions
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...
I slept with two guys and I’m not sure which one is the dad and I need help . I got my period on June 26th and so ovulation would have be...
I am 30 wks today. I think my lmp was on 5/6 im not sure because it's irregular sometimes. My doc calculated due date 2/10/19 from lmp. B...
I saw recently that this cannot be possible and I want more proof before confronting my parents.
Docs says I got pregnant between the 25th fe b and 1st of march had unprotected sex days leading up to that daysin between and after that...
I slept with this guy april 1st then I got my period april 13th but it was light so I slept with him that day then it came heavy I stoppe...
Hello. My cycle is on average 32 days, with the longest being 36 the month I got off birth control. My LMP was Sep 15. Lasted ap...
Sex Man 1 - july 18 sex Man 2- aug 18 1st ultrasound - 9/13- 5w5d edd based on ultra sound may 11 2nd ultrasound- 9/26-7w1d edd ba...
I had Protected sex on June 17 , 2018 .. my LMP was June 30 - July 6 I found out I was pregnant on July 27th the whole month of June & Ju...
I had a one night stand on January 11th. And then got back with my longtime bf. We had sex January 16,17,18,19,20,21 and so on. My LMP w...
went into the ER May 23rd and they said they saw just a sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat, sac measuring at 5 weeks 1 day- then my 9 week ...
Hi there! So pretty embarassed to be share this, I haven't told anyone what has happened so just need some help if possible. Been sleepin...
Hi.. I won’t get in to too many details. I was raped by a drunk co worker at a party. He pulled out but reentered after pulling out. I ...
I’m very confused on who the father is and I’m a first time mom so i don’t know alot about how all this work. I Had sex with Guy 1 all mo...
Okay so i got my last period March 21, 2018 and has sexual intercourse with a guy March 28 and the 29 however, he did not nut inside of m...
My lmp was August 13 an I had sex sun 8/19 an mon 8/20 with guy #1 an then I had sex with guy #2 on fri 8/24 I’m 5w6d an the websites are...
Hello I had my last period on March 26 18 and than I felt symptoms starting April 14 18 I did have sex on April 9 with 2 people I used a ...
okay so I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago . Went to the hospital I am 8 weeks 3 days. But I know you go by your last period and...
I got raped in November, by my brothers friend. I had my period in December and January. My last period was January 24th. I got pregnant ...
Please don’t judge me, I am already hard on myself because I did something that I usually don’t do, but I am paying for making this bad d...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.