Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2611) questions
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...

I slept with guy #1 protected. I know there’s still that chance though that can cause pregnancy. I slept with guy #2 9 days after unprote...
On the 3rd of November I had sex with my ex boyfriend and on the 13th-15th i had some bleeding. I took a pregnancy test on the 20th Novem...
I had my LMP oct. 27, had sex with one guy Oct. 16, had sex with guy B. Nov. 4-7. Coukd guy A be the dad?
i had sex with guy #1 from feb 14- feb 17. he always pulled out and i was even on my period until the 15th of that month. i has been havi...
Hi! I was wondering if old DNA from a previous miscarriage or birth can false results for a prenatal paternity test?
Hello everyone, So I've written about this before but I could really use some advice I'll give you all an overview of my situation an...
Recently broke up with my ex and we had a one night stand on December 28/29 only we use a condom first an then we ran out so we used the ...
My last period was October 10th. I had sex once with my ex September 19th. And that was the last time. Every other time and all throughou...
Im confused ! period ended around april 26-27 , I had sex april 28th I know for a fact he came inside me . then I had sex with a differen...
My lmp was from feb 12 to feb 18.. my fertile dates was from feb 21 thru feb 27.. my ovulation date was feb 26th.. I had sex with guy one...
Hey ya’ll i’m under a lot of stress trying to figure out who the father of my baby is because it’ll change everything going forward if it...
Hi I have unprotected sex with my man on the 11 Dec and protected sex on the 18 Dec I'm 23 weeks and two days pregnant who is the father ...
The first of my last period was on October 27th which lasted 5 days. I have a 31-34 average cycle. I had sex with guy A on November 9 and...
Me and My boyfriend had sex between my ovulating period of feb 14-20. we had sex unprotected everday and he came in me. Fast foward we go...
Okay so here’s my situation. I found out I was pregnant on September 30th, 2018. My lmp was on August 25-28. At my first ultrasound appoi...
Has anyone done one, im Curious if it was accurate when your baby came or if you heard of someone who has and it was the right results.
Hi all. I did a Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test with Ravgen back in early April when I was around 28 weeks pregnant (I’m currently 3...
I'm going through a tough stressful time in my pregnancy and want to get your opinion on this matter.  So here is my dilemma...  My...
Please don't judge, very stressed out. I was with 2 men back in August 2016 during my fertile window period and found out that I was pre...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.