Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 12 (of 2622) questions
Recently broke up with my ex and we had a one night stand on December 28/29 only we use a condom first an then we ran out so we used the ...
Here is my situation: February 23 : LMP March 2 : Guy A pulled out (CD 8) March 6 : Guy B didn't pull out (CD 12) I have a v...
Lmp 2/19 from 2/19 until 3/19 i slept with 2 people. Cant remember the dates of sleeping with either guy except 2/25, and 2/28 with one g...
Hello! I had sex with 2 guys, 3 days apart so I have no idea who the father is! Guy number one that I had sex with got a vasectomy 6 yea...
My original due date is October 13th. All the measurements on my ultrasounds (at 12 weeks, 19 weeks) have matched up with my due date so ...
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...

I'm going through a tough stressful time in my pregnancy and want to get your opinion on this matter.  So here is my dilemma...  My...
Why does doctors add on two weeks to pregnancy? Can someone explain this so it can make more sense to me. I’ve heard that from your due d...
My baby is 6 months old. I never got a dna test done. There is almost 30 days in between my two sexual encounters. With what I’m fairly c...
Okay. My daughter is 3 years old. Her dad went to prison when I was 1 months pregnant.(had my last period on the 28th of nov) I was with ...
I slept with guy #1 protected. I know there’s still that chance though that can cause pregnancy. I slept with guy #2 9 days after unprote...
Okay I slept with my ex boyfriend on November 25th 2018 and he came finished inside me. I then met a guy and slept with him on December 1...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1565997037
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.