Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 6 (of 2645) questions
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...
I was dating my ex in Oct on 26th we had sex the first time. he didn't ejactulation that night at all. He was drunk and it wasn't working...
My last period was on Nov 1, 2019. Did an ovulation calculator that said I should be ovulating between the 11-17th, I had sex with my lon...
I had sex with Guy A on Aug 4th 2019 but took plan B immediately after. My period was expected to begin on Aug 15th. I took a HPT a few d...
The first of my last period was on October 27th which lasted 5 days. I have a 31-34 average cycle. I had sex with guy A on November 9 and...
My lmp in April was the 11th-17th. I had sex with guy 1 April 22nd and he came in me and we also had sex on April 27th but he pulled out....
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.