Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...

So I am an over thinker and I need someone to kinda put my mind at ease… Okay so to start off i am a mother I just gave birth 5 month...
Hi, I just found out I’m pregnant. According to clear blue, I’m 2-3 weeks which translates to 4-5 weeks. The day of my first period...
Hi! I need help please. I had unprotected sex with Guy 1 on July 12th. No more after that. I had unprotected sex with Guy 2 on July 29t...
I would like to test paternity between my father and I. We both need to be tested; however the complicating factor is that I suspect one ...
I went to the clinic on 08/25/22 and was told I’m almost 5 weeks pregnant based off of the first date of my last period. My period is irr...
Hey so I just wanted a little more insight / opinions. My LMP started March 26. On April 1 ( or it was late so early April 2) I had sex w...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.