Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

All questions and comments posted in our forums are provided by visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
Sex on Thursday May 12. Pregnancy test taken & back positive same day on Tuesday June 14. First Ultrasound on Monday June 27– told to ...
I had sex with two different men in a short period of time. As time gets closer for my delivery I’m growing more concerned that I may not...
Hello, please help me I am suicidal. July 30 I saw my period but it didn’t last for complete 4 days my boyfriend and I have been trying t...
I slept with another guy on October 7th and based on my ultrasound I am now 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I just need clarify things cause...
I’m Expecting. According to my due date I conceived sept 1st. I had a slip up on the 29th with another guy . He pulled out plus he’s ...
I had sex with guy A while on a break on Dec 23. My ovulation window was Dec 16-21 with Dec 19 being my highest chance. I got my period J...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.