Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Deep Vein Thrombosis Community

i have a lot of pains with warferin can plaviix replace it for dvt
I went in for ACL reconstruction and ended up with a DVT in my calf. I am on Xarelto for six months now. Doctor went ahead and ordered a ...
Has anyone experienced blood clots after being injected with the contrast dye Gadolinium?
Hello In July I was diagnosed with " acute occlusive thrombus in the right gastrocnemius vein " after a ultrasound of my right leg. Th...
I was tested with the leg ultrasound and I have a lot of issues with both legs. (A side from them looking like they are rotting away) It ...
I apologize if this isn't the correct community, but it was as close as I could find. I'm a 24 y/o male, somewhat active, I have pre-hyp...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.