Aa
A
A
A
Close

Degenerative Diseases Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
1 - 12 (of 1172) questions
Three years ago I had a 2 level lumbar/sacral spinal fusion. I had suffered with several lumbar back pain, spinal stenosis, degenerative...
Hey everyone. I'm quite active, have always been, and had a groin/low back injury last September. Over the course of the past year, I'v...
Obviously the spinal cord is connected to the entire body, so if something was wrong with it, could it not cause pain elsewhere? All I...
Hi, About 18 months ago my body literally started cracking all over from one day to the next. It started in my neck, followed by the tho...
HI there For the past year and a half I have felt my joint areas degenerating - there is a lot of cracking in all my joints at all time...
Not sure where to post this, but I'm getting worse with this problem. I get severe low back pain after standing or walking. It's been l...
is anyone out there that has had a fusion and isn't better? im going through hell trying to defend myself to attorney's and dr's.they tel...
Hi. Am 41 female, in good health. Had scoliosis all my life, and had harrington rods placed in 2002. My curves were 67* by 56*, approxim...
I'm a 51 year old female in very good health however my red blood cells have been termed "enlarged" by my doctor since 1999. My Doctor i...
I have had severe sleeping problems since my 2nd surgery in 2010. Over the last few years I will wake up about every 20 -30 min with my a...
I had a spinal fusion L4/L5 three years ago, there was a rod and pins out in, now I'm in excruciating pain in my lower back and it radiat...
hi! i'm a 15 year old female, and all the sudden in december 2016, i started to have neck and back pain and extreme headaches and eye pai...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.