Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dementia Community

Dementia is a descriptive term for a collection of symptoms that can be caused by a number of disorders that affect the brain. While memory loss is a common symptom of dementia, memory loss by itself does not mean that a person has dementia. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Dementia patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Dementia, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
25 - 30 (of 104) questions
My 78 year old father was diagnosed with dimentia about 5 years ago. Finding that there are good days and bad days with this disease. Las...
I have dementia that has been determined to be of neurological origin but not progressive. It can cause episodes of cognitive confusion...
My Mother, who is no longer with us had dementia and I saw what it did to her. I moved her into my home and took care of her until her ...
My mother is in end stage dementia, is bedridden and has renal failure and double incontinence, she has had dementia for about 6 years a...
Hello, My father, aged 68, has been diagnosed with Senile Dementia. He was reporting minor memory losses for about an year, which w...
Three years ago I had an MRI scan for persistent headache. No cause found but "incidental" finding was "marked frontal lobe atrophy". I...
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?