Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
Hello, and thank you. I got a dental crown on a lower right molar (1st molar ) two years ago. Shortly after the placement of the crown...
Hi, I had a crown (my first one) put on one of my molars 3 weeks ago. The procedure went without any problems, but since I have had the ...
My problem started 6 months ago when I was on an antibiotic (metronidazole) for 1 week. The antibiotic did its job but caused this co...
In December of 2008 (or was it 2007? probably 2008) I was out at a bar and got elbowed in the face, specifically just to the right of my...
I have been to 3 different dental offices with the exact problem, all have a different answer. I have severe tooth sensitivity in tooth ...
After I had dental cleaning and fluoride treatment I noticed these brown streaks in five of my fingernails. My thumb actually has two o...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.