Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Depression/Mental Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.
Doctor, I need your advice due to some anxiety I am suffering. I am happily married, and my wife and I are expecting our first baby in ...
Hi there, I'm 18 and about 4 months ago I came out as Gay. Before coming out I experienced a traumatic breakdown, not knowing how to...
Went to docs with unrelated problems but in talking my anxiety was evident and she asked about depression and I told her I wasn't suicida...
Hello I am 17 and have been dealing with my situation for about 8 months now and I would like some input if possible. My story begins...
Does luvox present more side effects and withdrawal symptoms than Zoloft or Lexapro? Or us it a better drug for depression anxiety OCD?...
I'm an 18 year old male. Ever since about age 15, the exact same time I started getting acne, I have been experiencing problems that preg...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area