Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Depression/Mental Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.
I catch my 46 year old boyfriend, cleaning his self out, with his hand then smelling it. he does this alot, what could be the reason? I`m...
Hi im a 23 year old male, My mind frame is always good However for the past month ive been suffering from something that’s keeping my m...
Hello. I'm always afraid of getting HIV. I don't do drugs nor unprotected sex. but I get scared all the time. I went to the dentist and...
I havebeen taking 12.5 paxil cr and lorapam for 11 months for PTSD due to incest and rape. I am 65 years old. Dr has been reducing lora...
I am suffering from Paxil withdrawals. Below is more information that the doctors won't tell you!!! Tell your Doctors, and perhaps th...
I’m after some advice about potential hallucinations…I have OCD, and GAD, and im convinced I suffer from either BP or Schizophrenia, but ...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area