Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Depression/Mental Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.
Hi, I just wanted some advice, for some time now I have been suffering from seeing/hearing random images/noises while falling asleep -...
I had asked a few questions last week and very much appreciated your answers, now could you please give me your opinion of my last two qu...
Hi Again, Sorry to post this so soon after another question, but its another 4 weeks until I see my PDoc so wanted some advice. My mai...
My psych NP canceled my appointment for today and, I don't know why but I feel so angry but also sad and hurt. It's the first time this ...
For the second year, I am experiencing disturbing symptoms that as of yet have been undiagnosed and I am feeling desperate. One day abo...
thank you for your help my question is do i decrease my pill by halfing the0.5 for thre to four weeks, also do i drop it off morning, aft...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area