Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
I have a contagious itchy face syndrome that makes myself and the others around me itch their faces, i.e.,(nose, eyelides, ears, etc...) ...
For the last four years I have had a problem with my legs itching. When it started it was only an occasional problem, but it has develop...
So here is my story. I shaved my scortum and penis before christmas, and had lots of rough sex. 2 days later I had painfull burning s...
I'm really concerned about a rash I have developed. I've had a rash for about two years in the crease where my thigh meets my groin ...
I had a small red bump come up about 4 weeks ago. It was hard but not painful and was about 3.5mm in diameter. After a few weeks it beg...
Approximately 1 1/2 years ago, I received an injection of Kenalog ( i do not know the concentration of the solution) that was meant to al...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions