Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
I have an almost perfect row of bumps around my corona, well almost all the way around, NEVER change size, but sometimes they do change c...
For the last year I have had itchy legs mostly below the knee, but in the last several months I developed 2 and then 4 circular lesions t...
Who ever heard of someone dying from a black carpet beetle attack. Well, I may be the first documented case. My search on the internet ...
I am a 67 year old, white male in good health, physically fit with a full head of hair. Since my mid-20's I have suffered from a conditi...
I recently had unprotected sex, and the head of my penis is very tender on the left side. We had sex for a very long time and she was not...
Dear Doctor, You have been so reassuring in the past I hope you can help me again. I am a 51 year old male, do smoke, on my feet quite...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions