Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
I have this severe itch that has lasted a few months off and on which starts at the top of my head and goes to my feet. I see no rash ex...
Some history... I have had a recurring red rash on the head and shaft of my penis for a few years now. I first noticed it in Jan...
In the last week of december I was masterbating and my calluses tore a peice of skin the size of penny from the side of my penis right be...
Have had this redness on my penis shaft for over 6 months now. Is always present, never goes away only gets more pronounced and less pro...
Good evening! Today while showering I noticed an odd lump under my skin. It's near the underside of my scrotum on the right side, around...
Dr. Rockoff, I noticed a few very small red sores that appeared on the outside of my penis's foreskin (little dots, look as if I scrat...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions