Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 4921) questions
If my father has diabetes does that mean i have chance of getting it as well? I am only in my late teens and i'm very afraid i may have i...
We have a family friend whose daughter has Type 1- they have been working with their dog, whom they purchased for the purpose of being an...
And become loose? How did it affect insulin delivery....? Can u tell when it is loose?
I am type 1 diabetic for 12 years and i am insulin dependent.Does my diabetic will affect my immunoglobulin level of IGG and IGM. If it a...
I started taking Lyrica due to nueropathy pain in my arms that made it difficult to sleep. Since I have started Lyrica ( i take one 50mg ...
My older brother was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes a few years ago. He is now 40 years old. He has become progressively worse. It is c...
hi I'm 18 years old and i have had type 1 diabetes since i was 4 years old. Right now my A1C is at a 14 and i feel so sick. Can you tell ...
Recently I've been not feeling myself and I want to ask people who have gone through this before I go to my GP. Im not diagnosed with dia...
My questions are about Diamaxol (Diabeticine) a natural supplement. There has been a lot of information and studies claiming that Diamax...
I don't want to take diabetic medicine everyday is there are substitute ?
I accidentally posted this in the wrong section so I decided it would be more fitting here. Here's the gist of it. Last week, I suddenly ...
Hey, I have been type 1 for over 10 years and have been offered a secondment by my work to live and work in California for 12-18 month...
I have a student with type 1 juvenile diabetes. He is in first grade and is seven years old. He was diagnosed a little over a year ago....
Hi.I have a question. I've been a diabetic Type 1 for close to 45 years. Recently my endocrinologist suggest I use Lantus. She thought it...
Has anyone had your pump fall on rug or floor... is it ok if this happens? So far pump seems to be ok and functioning but still wondered ...
For parents of newly diagnosed children with juvenile diabetes, it's a really scary time! Most are blind sided by it as was my friend. ...
First off, I would like to say, yes I am extremely depressed right now, but no, I am in no way shape or form suicidal. Anyway, I have b...
Hi. I am new to this app. I just downloaded it. I put in I worked out 20 minutes; however I was just testing it out and now I can't de...
I had a couple of other questions for those that might have an understanding about some of the nutritional areas involved w/ Type 1 Diabe...
Hi I just found this site today. My son is 12 yrs old and has had type 1 diabetes since he was 6 yrs. He is now on a pump and has been f...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.