Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 12 (of 506) questions
Working in Uk came with to India for vacation on heavy non veg foods travel and stress , got a medical check done - fasting sugar at 101 ...
Dr tested my blood sugar and it was 103. He didn't seem alarmed but told me we would keep an eye on it Curious what normal is for non...
TIPS ON DIET AND EXCERCISE
I'm wondering about this topic. Does counting your carbs help prevent diabetes? An essential thing to do if you are worried about diabe...
I went in for my routine physical a couple of weeks ago and my doctor ran a number of tests. She told me my fasting blood work showed a "...
Any doctors in the house plz elaborate more on this !
I'm 40 male, 5'8", 140lb, white, British. I've been experiencing frequent urination but no other symptoms. I went to the doctors today...
Communities Expert Forums People Feeds Friends Full Site Logout Home Answer My MedHelp Communities>General Health Avatar unive...
Both my parents are diagnosed with diabetes for over a decade. I have been trying to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle and have now d...
Diabetes is in my family,so I can get diabetes easily so what can I do to avoid diabetes.
I am 43yrs old man. Today I have done my blood sugar test by a testing machine after 3 hrs of eating. The result is 112 ml/dl . Is ...
Hi, I am looking for a good diet for pre diabetics that also is okay on my liver. High levels of AST, ALT, and Albumin. I eat healthy and...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.