Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
41 - 60 (of 490) questions
What is the best meter?
Hi and thank you for taking the time to read this. My a1c been up and down for a year now and back in February my a1c rocketed to 6.5 fro...
I've noticed for a year or so that I eat a lot and am hungry a lot, but gain no weight, already being rather skinny. I've already been t...
yesterday blood test has been done. report indicates fasting 105 mg & after food 91 mg. i am taking formin 500 SR tab daily. pls inform m...
I want to know if black beans, eggs and milk 2% fat are bad for a prediabetic
12 days ago I received a 2ml bethametasone injection for lower back severe pain. Two days ago I came with 125mg/dl fasting glucose readin...
Hi Guys, i'm basically 32, morbidly Obese, Height 5'7''/67inches, Weight 245 Pounds/110KG, Finally I went to see a renowned Endocrin...
I'm trying to fulfill the requirements of my health survey.
About a year ago during routine blood work, my fasting glucose result was found to be 102. My doctor (an endocrinologist I see for my thy...
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some answers about how fast an a1c will rise after 6 months???. I was diagnosed with predia...
My doctorr prescribed me metformin 500 mg once a day. I am new to this and have been googleing information in regards of how to take care...
Hi I'm here once again and yesterday I got my blood results back and my a1c went up to 6.5 it's been up and down for 3 years now first 6....
Thank you for taking time to read this. My fasting blood sugar is 110-120. My after meal and through the day blood sugars are 95-110. My ...
I am now taking Tresiba....It not on list and I can't add
Hi, for the past month or so I've been having symptoms that seem consistent with diabetes - constant excessive hunger, constant thirst, a...
I am trying to avoid being a diabetic.
I am hypoglycemic. I ate breakfast, had eggs, bacon & whole grain bread w peanut butter. 3 hours later I ate chicken, green beans and bro...
I just recently found out I was prediabetic after having blood work done at my obgyn and my a1c was high. They told me to see my MD and f...
So this is going to be long, please forgive me! I just want to make sure I don't miss any details. I'm a 31 yo female, I have a long ...
I am setting my fitness pal goals to help keep track of my diet. Trying to figure out calorie/carb/fat/protein ratio. For someone pre-di...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.