Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

Hello I have been taking generic Crestor for about two years. It has dropped my LDL to 39-45 range and blood glucose ranges from 105-111 ...
Was diagnosed diabetic in Dec 2020(HB1ac- 6.1) ( weight was 89.3 kgs) Quit alcohol and went on diet and exercise since then (weight is 8...
Hello, I've been recently diagnosed pre diabetic. Is it possible that this is causing a recurrent hard to treat yeast infection? I've tri...
My endocrinologist prescribed metformin.I have family history in diabetes 2 (my father has Hashimoto like me and also type 2 diabetic). I...
Hello! Thanks for reading my first post. It’s taken me two years, but I think I figured out that I have reactive hypoglycemia. I’m F, 38 ...
Through trial and error with trying various fad diets (a plantbased diet which made me weak and exhausted to Low carb high fat diet Im cu...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.