Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

As I research this online I'm finding differing answers. I thought that diabetics should keep their socks smooth and not tight in order t...
Hey im in insulin for years now (dm type1), but today i did notice that my left belly is way bigger than the right. is there anyway that ...
My 3 yr old is drinking lots of water I had several people tell me wow she drinks a lot of water, she also eats a lot not big portions, n...
My 6 year old daughter has been complaining of stomach pains after eating certain foods for about 12 months or so (not long after we move...
About 1 year ago I was told I have Pre-Diabetes. Since then I have been on a wieght loss program and have been losing and have not had my...
Had steroid shot today, blood sugar's are 343 now. Take 10 units of Humalog before meals and 55units of Lantus before bed. What is the sl...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.