Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diet and Fitness Community

A community of people interested in healthy dieting and fitness. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
25 - 31 (of 9521) questions
HEALTHY LIVING CHALLENGE 2020 School will be starting soon, which means we’re nearing the end of summer and I’d like to take this oppor...
I'm not a huge diet person. But am always interested in checking out different ones and what recipes or styles I can glean from it. Eve...
Most people who diet will regain 50 percent of the lost weight in the first year after losing it. Much of the rest will regain it in the ...
It's been over a year since the quarantine began, and I've created my own routine for training and work. But the problem is that I have l...
Good afternoon. I'm running late again today. We've been having some pretty nasty weather (heavy rain/wind), so it's not a very nice da...
Good morning - yes, it is still morning. :-) How is everything this fine Easter morning? It's all good here and has been quiet for...
Well, this has really been a crazy day and I apologize for not posting earlier. It was a beautiful day and I spent a good share of it ou...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.