Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diet and Fitness Community

A community of people interested in healthy dieting and fitness. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
43 - 49 (of 9511) questions
HEALTHY LIVING CHALLENGE 2020 School will be starting soon, which means we’re nearing the end of summer and I’d like to take this oppor...
Good morning. I'm a little late posting this morning as I took time to go for a walk first. It's kind of cloudy today, but looks like i...
Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? I'm a bit late with my posting as I had a date to go walking this morning, as I do mo...
I have been dieting and exercising for about 2 years. I have tried mini meals and 3 meals a day. I've kept track of my food like a crazy ...
30yo white male, overweight and obese most of my life. Adult life constantly between 240-290lbs, not the best of diets. If I were to make...
" Waiting ninety minutes for a brunch table is annoying, but a report in the Journal of Nutritional Science indicates that doing so has t...
Good morning... how are you doing this morning? It's still dark (have I mentioned how I dislike the time changes?) here but I think we'r...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.