Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).
I am 29 and had a lap band removed but it had eroded into my stomach making a hole. My doc didnt see the hole when he went to take the la...
I had my gallbladder removed over ten years ago due to "attacks" I had involving pain in my right upper abdomen area with the pain moving...
Dear Sir/Madam: I am 39 years of age. All my life my stools have been very infrequent. I was assessed at the Toronto hospital as hav...
I'm a 31-year-old female with no known family history of colon cancer. I've been experiencing bright red rectal bleeding with bowel movem...
I am a 33 year old male. About two years ago I was hospitalized with acute pancreatitus from drinking. My amylase were 220 with all other...
I have never experienced this problem before until a couple of months ago. I work nights and sleep during the day. This problem never o...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem