Aa
A
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This forum is for questions and support for Divorce and Breakups. Discussions include managing grief/anger, legal issues, and moving forward to reclaim your life.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 6 (of 1435) questions
I’m going to try and Explain this as best I can. I’m not that great with words. I thought I was in the perfect relationship. We dated for...
I’ve been with my partner for 5.5 years. He has a 6 year old son, lots of debt and he can’t drive, so whilst I’ve always loved him we’ve ...
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I a...
cheated on my husband when our child was 6 months. He found out. We got back together within the same month. later cheated on him several...
So I met this guy on a dating site shortly after coming out of a brief relationship I left the dating site as in the most non big headed ...
We are married for over 15 years now, we have 2 daughters 14 and 11. The point is I had some bad decisions back in my life, so when I cho...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.