Aa
A
A
A
Close

Down Syndrome Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome .
1 - 6 (of 387) questions
We have a 10 cousin that just moved in with us. He is the cutest and sweetest when he isn’t hitting (including my 90 yr grandpa) or throw...
My brother is a 32-year-old with Down Syndrome. He has recently suddenly had an issue with eating certain things, taking showers, and wip...
Hi all, I really just needed some opinions, my sister has Down syndrome and is 20 years old. She still sleeps in my mom’s bed and my ...
I have lived next to him for 5 long years. When we moved in my son didn't want to befriend him. I told him he might end up being my sons ...
I have a 10 yo girl with Downs Syndrome and we are running into a situation where she is telling her 6 yo brother to touch her bare botto...
Hi Everyone, just wanted to find out if anyone knows of families who have had more than one child "born to them" with DS. In other words ...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.