Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eating Disorders Forum

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.
Im 16 and i think I'm a little depressed and I can't get myself to eat. I don't eat breakfast and rarely eat lunch and dinner.I weigh 44k...
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and it seems that every time I'm hungrey I eat like 1/2 my food sometimes less and then I don't want food anymore a...
About a year ago I found myself sat there not eating for days , wen I did I was straight to the toilet because I didn't want the food to ...
Hi I'm worried I may have an ed Since the birth of my son two yrs ago I had pnd lost a lot of weight my bmi went to 15.9 It's now at 1...
Im 20 years old and developed anorexia at the age of 13, I never recieved any treatment but seemed to get better on my own. I have alwa...
I'm 62 yrs. old. married and live in Phoenix AZ. I have oesteosporosis and I binge eat. Binge eating has never been a problem in the pa...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.