Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Egg Donor Recipients Group

This community was created to answer questions about the egg donation process. What happens during an egg donor cycle. Drugs used during the process. Protocols. Where you can go to cycle. Costs associated with that. Information about disclosure.
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with DE after 2 years of TTC with my own. My 23 yo daughter has decided that this baby is nothing to her, mind you ...
Just wanted to hear from women who have had live births through donor eggs. How long did it take? How was the process? What is your baby ...
I have gone through 8 IVF cycles and 1 FET all of them resulting in failures. After crying a constant river of tears due to my unexplain...
Hi, this is my first post. I just had my 3rd miscarriage. I have been ttc for many years. I am currently at RMANJ and have had 3 faile...
Hi, I just put on hold my adoption process ( but never say never;-)), because I found out that they want me to adopt older children... ...
Hi all, Not sure if this group is still active or not, but going to give this a try. My husband and I are starting to look into donor...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.