Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Egg Donor Recipients Group

This community was created to answer questions about the egg donation process. What happens during an egg donor cycle. Drugs used during the process. Protocols. Where you can go to cycle. Costs associated with that. Information about disclosure.
Hello ladies....for the donors I was wondering how do you deal with not knowing the child You gave to Someone else? I know its a big ble...
Hi all, Wondering if any parents or parents-to-be have sorted out how (or if) they will talk to their child(ren) about using donor egg(s...
What a beautiful day for a transfer. I feel doubly blessed, I thank my donor for her beautiful gift, beta is on 1/2/12! Happy holidays! ...
I have just found out that my doctor will not do another IVF as he feels he has tried all he can at my age (43). 3 failed IUIs and a fail...
Hello everyone,im new here n i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to go abt donating my eggs? What is the process and procedure n ...
Hello...I hope someone can help me... I am on Progynova (Estrogen) to increase my cervical lining for next Weeks IVF with donor egg. I...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.