Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Emphysema Community

Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) involving damage to the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatment options.
19 - 24 (of 76) questions
Hello all, I'm just wondering if someone could help me interpret the following results. I don't wanna give too much background just y...
I was just diagnosed with stage III Emphazima. I am also bi-polar and brittle type 1 diabetic. I am 46. I am overwhelmed and scared. Sinc...
My 90-something mother who lives in an assisted living facility developed a cough last week. It became increasing rough, but not product...
I'm 55 y.o., non-smoker although I have vaped cannabis now and then. In the last 3 years I had recurrent chest infections accompanied of ...
I had HRCT today, the report said i have panacinar emphysema,, it doesn't even clarify the grade,, it just says it's consistent with COPD...
Is it possible to get emphysema at age 16? I have a history of severe asthma. I use albuterol and advair diskus to help, but I haven't re...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.