Aa
A
A
A
Close

Esophageal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
1 - 12 (of 76) questions
Greetings. Recently, my 53 year old mother was diagnosed with a large polyps in her esophagus after some dysphagia and rarely some regur...
I am a 26 year old female usually don’t have many problems about 3 weeks ago I noticed this feeling like something is stuck in my throat ...
So I had experience swallowing problems for a few months and my doctor asked me to do a barium swallow and chest xray..chest xray was cle...
Hi, I wonder if someone could offer any insights on this: my 21 year old had been complaining of food getting stuck in his throat sinc...
I noticed this white looking patch towards the back of my throat. It's been about two weeks now. I did set an appointment with my doctor ...
Does esophageal cancer cause white phlegm with tiny bubbles?
This week I was given the bad news that I had Esophageal Cancer, squamous cell carcinoma. I am 54 year old male that was a pack a day smo...
This is a bit of a long story. Last year I had been feeling very fatigued and I chalked it up to leading a very active and busy lifest...
Scared. Symptoms appeared months later... 7/8 Have 2 lumps on inside of cheeks, tingly tongue ... and swollen lymph nodes... A Dr ...
24 black female I recently got diagnosed with hpv.. After that I started having symptoms of throat cancer.. Itchy and sometimes burning f...
I have some blisters in the back of my throat and they hurt to swallor...and I have been diagnosed with VPH. I wonder if thats the cause
I am 28 years male. I am suffering from three days as poking my upper right side chest during swallowing rice and during gerd.Today I hav...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.