Aa
A
A
A
Close

Esophageal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
1 - 6 (of 78) questions
Recently stopped using smokeless tobacco. Been feeling funny in the lymph nodes and my mouth has been crazy dry.
Hello, First let me preface this with an apology for writing so late. If you can't get back to me tonight, I understand. My partner tell...
Greetings. Recently, my 53 year old mother was diagnosed with a large polyps in her esophagus after some dysphagia and rarely some regur...
I am a 26 year old female usually don’t have many problems about 3 weeks ago I noticed this feeling like something is stuck in my throat ...
So I had experience swallowing problems for a few months and my doctor asked me to do a barium swallow and chest xray..chest xray was cle...
Hi, I wonder if someone could offer any insights on this: my 21 year old had been complaining of food getting stuck in his throat sinc...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.