Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Esophageal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
19 - 24 (of 80) questions
I have some blisters in the back of my throat and they hurt to swallor...and I have been diagnosed with VPH. I wonder if thats the cause
I have been dealing with an issue with my mouth for more than a year now. Started with a swollen right side now there is red on the right...
4 weeks ago I noticed a yellowish bump on my throat. My child had RSV and a co-worker had strep which I had been exposed to. I also start...
spasms are very severe. Usually in the am but have occurred in the evening. Does not happen when I eat or drink, however , I sometimes ...
My father has esophagus cancer lower 1/3rd. He had undergone radiation and chemo in july. He is admitted in hospotal last week for sepsis...
Hi Folks, For the last couple of years I have been on 40mg Omeprazole due to GERD. My GERD now seems to be getting worse—(mainly the ...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.