Aa
A
A
A
Close

Esophageal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
25 - 30 (of 79) questions
Hi, I am a 29-year-old male, borderline-obese as per my BMI. From the past 6 months I have been suffering from frequent heartburns, but t...
For a couple days now I have been feeling like something is stuck in my throat. I have a light cough here and there. I had a temporary so...
My Dear Husband Of 28 Yrs, Died In Jan. 2010 from Gastroesophegeal Cancer------He didn't even know he had it until he had to go to the ho...
I'm a 59-year-old male and I live in the UK. I'm slightly overweight (180 pounds/6 ft tall), but was about 165 pounds until about 8 years...
A week ago I had a endoscope done and several biospies were taken, how long show the results take.
Hey everyone, Im a 22 year old Male, and Im very worried about the possibility of having esophegeal cancer. I catch myself burping ...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.