Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eye Care Archive Forum

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
I have 3 holes in retina of my left eye and one in right. Doc has asked me to undergo laser treatment. I would like to know how i can be...
I have a son who just turned 5yrs. We notice he was looking at things very close up. I asked our pediatrican and he said it was a phase...
Whilst waiting for a bus on Thursday 26th of January, the retina in my right eye started to detach spontaneously (I haven't a clue what m...
Well, I have had some sort fo night blindness for at least 6 years now and haven't been able to get any answers on why it's there. the la...
I am planning to get a lasik, but there are information about it make me confused to do so. A Korean friend of mine, he said: "There was ...
Hello, I have 20/20 vision, but may have inactive ocular histoplasmosis. I have had some very slight visual disturbances that led my eye...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.