Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fertility / Infertility Forum

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.
31 - 36 (of 2188) questions
Almost 9 months ago I donated my eggs to my sister and she is due in 2 weeks, however I am 7wks 1day pregnant are there any possibilities...
My first born is baby gal, was asking if there is away or a formula for getting a baby boy ? Planning to concive for my second born next ...
Hi all, DH and I have been TTC for 7 months now. He is childhood cancer survivor and some of the drugs he was on have him a low sperm c...
HELP, My husband and I want to have a baby but i cant seen to get pregnant. In 2011 i had an abortion of choice. I got on the depo sh...
Okay so i just took these test a hour ago and i did bd this morning aside from the whole weekend so how long should i wait to retest for ...
I am about to do IVF this month. The clinic I am going offers a 32000 dollars package, I have found another clinic for 18000 dollars pack...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.