Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fibromyalgia Forum

This expert forum is for questions and information regarding Fibromyalgia. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
A month ago, I have sex once together with contraceptive pills (YASMIN). After the week, I was caught with flu and cough. Since then, I ...
On day 12 of the sample pack for Savella. This is the fourth day of 2x/50 mg. I have had peeling of face and dark funny smelling urin...
I have carpel tunnell syndrome, DDD and was diagnosed with Fibormyalgia while in hospital for depression just over a year ago. I tried ma...
I was diagnosed with CFS in 1994 then a few years later with fibromyalgia. Now I am having a lot of problems with edema and a different...
hi there please could you help ive been unwell for about a year now started with sudden attacks of severe muscle weakness affecting m...
I can not remeber a day in my life without having pain in my head I am not 47 started at around 8 years old . I have seen alot of doctors...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.