Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
my husband has strange feet. his toes do not touch the ground. He can walk, run work do anything without any issues but his toes just kin...
I broke the base of my 5th metatarsal in a transverse fracture, 4mm displaced, running close to but not into the space between the 4th an...
Hello, I have severe pes planus from charcot foot in both feet. I am adding a link to an illustration that best resembles my feet, it is ...
I have to wear high heels for work but they like constantly give me awful blisters where the shoe rubs against the bare skin on the bac...
Hi there, I always have had relatively low arched feet. Due to my low arches, I've always purchased footwear with little/no arch suppo...
Some 11 years ago, my wife had moulds made of her feet to produce a set of custom orthotics. I think these moulds were made too long ago...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.