Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
Can anyone tell me what the condition is for my feet because they constantly smell bad especially after I wear shoes. they also sweat a l...
I have a question. I have a lump that seems attached to the bone on the top of my foot. (From the diagram I looked up it seems to be on t...
I have a yellowish area under my big toenail (~50% of the area). When cutting my nails it seemed like there was white/yellow debris in...
A few months ago I got what looks like a blister/callous. The bump didn't look like anything serious so I left it alone. But then it star...
I have been noticing these water bumps/ pimples coming up on the sole of my feet lately. They are hard and seems to form under the skin. ...
I am a 30 year old male. My left toe has been turning inward more with the years. I'm pretty sure it is genetic since my father, 52 yea...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.