Aa
A
A
A
Close

Frontal Temporal Lobe Disease, Picks Degeneration Sufferers Group

This is a group primarily for people who have frontal temporal lobe degeneration. Caregivers are also welcome but I especially encourage people to come to this group who have FTD symptoms who do not have a firm diagnosis yet, people who have an FTD diagnosis but are still able to communicate and realize that they do have FTD. One of the main reasons for starting this group is to provide information and support to people like me who suffer from FTD but do not have the typical early symptoms that prevent them from communicating and discussing information abtout the disease
1 - 6 (of 9) questions
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PEOPLE WITH FTD CAN GET SEIZURES? AND DO THEY HAVE INVOLUNTARY JERKNIG? AND SOUNDS? DOCTORS HERE IN SAN DIEGO CA ...
I am 57 and was diagnosed a few years ago, with temporal lobe epilepsy partial complex seizures. I believe it was because of vaccines. Ep...
Hello, I am new to this forum, my hb was diagnosed with bvFTD 11/08 and of all the symptoms I have read about with this, he has had most ...
Hi, Yesterday my family recieved the news that my father has FTD.He is 65 yrs old. This is not what we expected or the type of thing one...
Hi, Welcome to those of you who have joined this group. I have been distracted and haven't made it over here in awhile. When I saw tha...
Do you think I sound like I have FTD? I was diagnosed with lupus 10 years ago. I am also hypothyroid and have siezure disorder that seems...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.