Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
This is a follow-up to an earlier email. A few weeks ago I was diagnosed by my doctor as having acid reflux. She recommended 20mg of ...
Hello I am a 28 year old male and I am concerned about throat cancer. Almost 2 and a half weeks ago I had laid down to take a nap and whe...
I recently had a mold inspection. The inspector indicated that mold can cause acid reflux, sleep apnia (of which I have a slight case), e...
Dear Doctors/Professors My reflux problem started approx 4 years ago. I did a juice based diet and then shortly after I would exp...
I believe I suffer from this syndrome. Can you please explain about why one feels GERD like symptoms if there is too LOW a stomach acid? ...
my little girls is 11 month old she is on neocate with rice ... she some of her history she had neonatal jaundice, she had suergy when 5 ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem