Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
hello there. i was wondering if anyone could suggest me something about my problem. 2 and a half months ago i started having a sore throa...
I am a 20 year old male with a few questions about GERD. I have this constant feeling as if something is stuck in the far back of my thro...
On Monday 12/13/2010 I had an upper endoscopy. Dr said I have gerd and hiatal hernia. Also took biopsies but I won't know the results of ...
Swollen or irritated throat? Everytime i swallowing i feel there's a lump feeling with mild pain.. i don't know what it is.. not just tha...
I have had different sysmptons for months mostly throat burning and mid sternum pain alternating with soreness. I was put on prilosec wit...
hi I'm a 35 yr old singer and have been suffering with acid for nearly 3 yrs now. for the past 4 months I've been suffering with hoarsen...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem