Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Community

The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ underneath your liver that stores bile and most often gives you trouble when something, like a gallstone, blocks the flow of this bile. Discuss topics including gallbladder attacks, gallbladder removal, gallstones, and inflammation.
25 - 30 (of 1250) questions
I recently had my gallbladder removed about two weeks ago and last night and today I've noticed what feels like a sharp needle like sensa...
I’ve been running a fever constantly since my surgery. I’m 9 days po. 99.2 to 100.2 Help
I am a 50 year old female and have had pain under my right rib going into my back. It started after I had a steak and then ice cream abou...
I know this is a weird and personal question, but for those of you who had your gallbladder removed did you notice that your bowel moveme...
My upper cut on my stomach from my gallbladder surgery is hot not like burning hot but definitely warmer than the rest of my body. Is thi...
my mother had her gall bladder removed in oct.07, and with in 2 weeks she started having this "itch" under her skin. she has been to the ...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem