Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Forum

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.
I am having sharp shooting pains in my right side abdomen if I sit or lay still I am fine but when I get up and try to step on the groun...
I have had diarrhea issues ever since removal. Every time I eat, no matter the day or time. The only time I didn't have a problem was whi...
I noticed pale stool on several seperate occasions. Never white or grey or the color of an old computer (tanish), but more of a "blonde" ...
For 4.5 yrs Ive had upper left stabbing pains on and off. Once my lipase was doubled and CA 19- (19 went down), however, ever since usual...
I've had general nausea off and on for a year. It started about a year ago when I just felt unwell in my stomach for about a month every ...
I had my gallbladder removed approx. 6 months ago d/t stones and frequent attacks. very painful the first week, with loose stools after m...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem