Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Forum

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.
31 - 36 (of 168) questions
Hello- Since September I have been struggling with nausea, bloating, belching, inability to eat, weight loss, fatigue, dizziness, SHARP a...
I had my gallbadder removed a couple years ago and since then I have not been able to eat several different foods. I was also diagnoised ...
I just had a Dr tell me most likely I was born without a gallbladder because of a malroation of the gut. But I have ct results were they...
I had 6 gallbladder attacks from Jan 10 to Feb. 7. I had an ultrasound and it pointed out two images, 1.09 cm on the gallbladder trans.....
Hi, I was recently diagnosed with gallbladder dyskinesia. My HIDA exam showed an ejection fraction of 13% at 30 minutes. Since I don’t...
From August of 2011 to December of 2011, I lost 20 lbs, going from 125 to 105. In December of 2011 I started noticing extreme bloating an...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem