Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Forum

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.
I posted in Oct 2012 - below is updated case w/questions: I started having URQ pain 5 months ago-a cramp/dull ache under right ribs. T...
I am 20 years old and I had my gallbladder removed when I was around 15 years old. I keep getting letters in the mail saying to get my f...
Hi I have had gallstones simce feb 2012 but was pregnant so couldnt have anything done. Had my c sec august then in sept saw my consultan...
I was DX with GERD two years ago after three months of burning upper stomach pain. I had a upper endoscopy, CT Scan, bloodwork, and Ultra...
My 23 year old daughter has had abdominal fullness/discomfort since January 2012. She has had upper endoscopy, stomach emptying studies,...
I had my gall bladder removed 3 years ago and had several attacks before I had to go in the emergency room to have it removed. Recently I...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem