Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gallbladder Forum

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.
Hello, I had may gallbladder removed when I was 10 or 11 because of constant stomach pain (or at least what I thought was stomach pain...
Is there ever a possibility that someone can have biliary dyskinesia, with an ejection fraction of zero, and not require surgery? This ...
dear, i have Gallbladder polyp. the bigget one is 0.8*0.5. i and some question: 1, i'm 31 year old man with out any other problem on g...
Hi, About 2 months ago, I suddenly experienced sharp pain on my side above my right hip. It really didn't occur for several weeks, but th...
I have a question everytime I eat my belly gets big like I'm six months pregnant and stays with me I tried gas pills probiotics on ibs pi...
Gallbladder removed on oct 30th still have pain. Before surgery I had right upper quadrant pain I had a abdominal US, ct scan no contras...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem